- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ProZ Cargo Covers keep harmful sun rays – and prying eyes – away from your luggage
- Durable, long-lasting black fabric repels UV rays and keeps cargo out of sight
- Frame is constructed of top-quality aluminum alloy that meets or exceeds the OE standard
- ProZ Roll Up Cargo Shade retracts when not needed
- Get yours in a variety of lengths and widths to suit your interior dimensions
- Your ProZ Cargo Covers are supported by a 2-year warranty
Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with knowing your valuables are out of sight and out of sunlight – invest in a ProZ Roll Up Cargo Cover today. Crafted from tear- and fade-resistant black fabric and held rigid by an aluminum alloy frame, this retractable cover comes in a range of sizes and widths to suit your car. 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Cargo Cover Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad R (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Jun 01, 2019 5:12 PM
Installation was a breeze, snapped into place in seconds, the retractable cover works perfectly. The only issue is the plastic piece you grab onto to came apart about 3-4 weeks after I put it in. It wasn't broken, it just looked like it wasnt glued together well enough when it was manufactured. I was able to snap it back together so it wasnt a big deal.
Reviewed by Carl M (SOUTH HADLEY, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Jan 29, 2019 3:33 PM
Actually there is nothing wrong with the cover itself. The issue I have is how it mounts in the vehicle in the factory mounts. Once in the mounts, the cover still leaves a gapping space, approx.6" wide between the back of the rear seats and the beginning of the cargo cover.
Reviewed by Simon W (Henrico, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Dec 04, 2018 6:11 AM
Reviewed by Robert T (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Jul 05, 2017 2:53 PM
The cover is off just slightly so there is a small ripple in it. Also, there is a gap between it and the back seat so security isn't as good as it could be. All in all it isn't bad for the money.