- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your valuables from banging around and tipping over with a WeatherTech AVM Cargo Mat
- Specially designed reservoirs and outer ridge traps and retains fluids
- Manufactured from a soft, flexible rubber compound unaffected by subzero conditions
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material is OEM-approved, odorless, latex-free and 100% recyclable
- Textured finish and raised areas prevent shifting while in transit
- Universally-sized, they can still be trimmed for a truly custom fit in your car, SUV or minivan
- Offered in a variety of attractive finish options
- Measures 53”W x 36”L but can be trimmed to 41”W x 27.5”L
- Your WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Cargo Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy total trunk and cargo space protection with a WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Cargo Mat. Made from a soft, flexible rubber compound that won’t curl, crack or harden in extremely cold temperatures, it’s designed with reservoirs and outer ridge traps to capture and hold any spilled fluids.
The compound from which it has been manufactured is an OEM-approved Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). It has virtually no odor, is latex- and cadmium-free and 100% recyclable. It also sports a textured finish and comes in different finish options to match or highlight your interior space.
Although designed for a universal fit, the mat can be trimmed to a more agreeable size with a pair of scissors. It ships to you with dimensions measuring 53”W x 36”L, but can be modified down to 41”W x 27.5”L. Your WeatherTech AVM Cargo Mat is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech AVM Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell F (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Hyundai Kona — Saturday at 12:53 PM
Reviewed by Jessica E (WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A4 — Sep 10, 2018 9:03 PM
Of course nothing truly is universal so this didn't fit my 2015 Audi A4 well. It ended up being too shallow to go the entire depth of the trunk. That being said, the weight and overall quality is high. While I wouldn't repurchase or recommend it for a similar auto, it seems like great overall quality for another vehicle.
Reviewed by BRIAN P (STERLING HEIGHTS, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda CR-V — Apr 22, 2018 5:51 AM
Got the WeatherTech Cargo Mat for my 2018 Honda CRV. Easy to cut to size and install. Just wish it would go all the way up and cover the back seats when they lay flat.