- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners with Bumper Protectors protect the surface of your vehicle’s bumper from dings and scratches
- Features of the cargo liner:
– Preserves your cargo area and trunk carpet against general wear-and-tear
– Custom-molded to fit your specific vehicle
– Tall outside lip contain spills
– Features a skid-resistant surface
- Features of the bumper protector:
– Durable vinyl fabric snaps onto your cargo liner with stainless, rust-resistant snaps
– Available in two sizes – 30”L x 30”W and 30”L x 40”W
– Unravel it once installed so that it shields your bumper
– When not in use, roll it back up and secure with sewn-in hook-and-loop straps
– Easy to remove when you need to clean
– Offered exclusively in black
- Your WeatherTech Cargo Liner with Bumper Protector carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you’ve ever struggled with loading or unloading cumbersome cargo, only to leave some unsightly dings, scrapes and spills behind, the WeatherTech Cargo Liner with Bumper Protector is just what you need. Laser-measured and custom-molded to fit perfectly within your cargo area or trunk, the liner itself features a tall outside lip to keep spills and other messes contained, with a non-skid surface to keep your goods in place while in transit.
The protector, on the other hand, is meant to act as a barrier between your load and the back-end of your vehicle. Fashioned from tough vinyl fabric and offered solely in black, it snaps right onto the liner and unravels to cover the bumper. When you’re done, roll it up and secure it with the sewn-in hook-and-loop straps. Easy to clean, it’s offered in two sizes – 30”L x 30”W and 30”L x 40”W. Your WeatherTech Cargo Liner with Bumper Protector is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech Cargo Liner with Bumper Protector Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sheffy F (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Edge — Jun 12, 2019 1:07 PM
Ordered the liner w/bumper protector. Not sure I would do it again. When not attached, the snap bottoms are exposed. Now they can get caught on things or marr items if the bumper guard is not attached. It also appears that the snaps could be easily damaged if left exposed. I will update this in the future. The decision is out on whether they are worth the extra money
Reviewed by larry w (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Highlander — Apr 26, 2019 9:22 AM
Reviewed by Valerie B (LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Durango — Apr 08, 2019 10:10 PM
As you must enter the year and make/model of your car, I had expectations of a perfect fit and better quality. The main mat is too long for my car, and the material is of a much lighter/thinner quality than I had hoped.
Reviewed by Debra R (Hampton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 23, 2019 6:21 AM
The fit in the Tahoe was great, and I could tell it would be very durable. HOWEVER - the Tahoe has a storage compartment in the cargo area that I use a great deal. The design of this cargo liner, even tho made specifically for the Tahoe, does NOT allow me free access of that area. This will be returned unfortunately