- Add a touch of chrome with DefenderWorx Chrome Running Light Bezels
- Custom crafted exclusively for the fifth-generation Chevy Camaro
- Replaces the boring black bezels with cool chrome
- Modeled after the OEM bezels to ensure a perfect fit
- Officially licensed by GM – boasts the GM bowtie stamped into the surface
- Easy installation takes only minutes Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your DefenderWorx Chrome Running Light Bezels are backed by a 4-year warranty
Camaros and chrome are a match made in hot-rod heaven. And, the DefenderWorx Chrome Running Light Bezels are the perfect addition to your chromed-out Camaro. Replacing those boring flat-black OEM fog light bezels with the eye-wincing gleam of DefenderWorx is the surefire way to complete your head-turning Camaro chrome package.
Officially licensed by General Motors, these trick chrome bezels are even stamped with the GM logo. And since DefenderWorx molds your chrome bezels to the exact shape of the OEM units, they fit right into place seamlessly. Plus, it makes for a super easy installation-just pop out the old and pop in the new. And best yet, DefenderWorx backs your Chrome Running Light Bezels with a 4-year warranty.
DefenderWorx Chrome Running Light Bezels Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas T (Monongah, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jul 10, 2015 11:59 AM
The light bezels fit perfectly. Took a little time to get the original black ones out, but installing the new ones was easy. Snapped right into place. Great product and delivery was good as well.
Reviewed by Mike B (Cedar Grove, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jan 21, 2015 7:33 AM
EOM quality, same as tailight bezels. Love the little Bowtie emblem etched on the bottom. EZ pee zee install, just take your time in removing the stock bezels, use a plastic trim tool or thin screwdriver wrapped with microfiber towel.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product