- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet aluminum Complete Door Handle Assemblies are sold in pairs (one driver's side and one passenger's side) for your convenience
- AMI Complete Door Handle Assemblies are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Available in Chrome or Polished finish
- AMI Billet Complete Door Handle Assemblies are machined in the USA from solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- The AMI door handle components replace your entire OEM handle and bucket assembly
- AMI Billet Aluminum Complete Door Handle Assemblies install easily with no exterior modifications
- Your AMI Complete Door Handle Assemblies are backed by a 90-day warranty
Get a solid grip on strength and style with a pair of AMI's complete replacement door handle and bucket assemblies.
Each stylish assembly is custom-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and available with glossy chrome or polished finish. The Chrome finish is generously plated creating a brilliant, low-maintenance "shwing" that retains its gleam without the elbow grease. The Polished finish requires a bit more effort to keep its shine, but is the ideal alternative for the budget-conscious do-it-yourselfer.
AMI Complete Door Handle and Bucket assemblies are available in keyed or keyless entry designs.
Thanks to AMI's attention to detail, each Complete Door Handle Assembly installs in about an hour with no exterior modification necessary.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Billet Door Handle Assemblies Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dercy G (WATERLOO, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 03, 2016 5:32 AM
These are very heavy/strong and durable the quality is way better than I was expecting. I So glad I decided to buy these instead of cheaper handle overlays. My only complaint was these door handles didn't come with screws and the screws from my old ones didn't fit. But a quick trip to the hardware store and I was good too go.
Reviewed by Richard G (COCOA, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2015 5:03 AM
Reviewed by Steven W (ANCHORAGE, AK) — Apr 27, 2015 10:36 AM
These were just the ticket for me after three out of four plastic door handles pulled free from their doors in under two weeks. YouTube provided the how-to and I replaced each of them in about an hour. They are a tad pricey, but function as advertised. Chrome has a bit more of a nickel color than the plastic chrome on the truck, so if you have a crew cab you better buy all four.