- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom billet aluminum handles and bucket kits are sold in pairs (one driver's side and one passenger's side) for your convenience
- AMI Door Handles and Bucket Kits are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Six distinct door handle styles and two bucket designs to choose from
- AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are machined in the USA from solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- Each kit is complete and replaces your entire OEM handle and bucket assembly
- AMI Billet Aluminum Door Handle and Bucket Kits install easily with no exterior modifications
- Your AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are backed by a 90-day warranty
Open the door to the coolest custom looks on the streets with a pair of AMI polished aluminum Door Handle and Bucket kits. Each stylish kit is custom-machined from highly-polished solid billet aluminum.
AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are available with six street-smart handle styles and two bucket designs. For handles, choose from Flames, Dagger, Lighting Bolt, Solid Grip, Orbital or Iron Cross. For the buckets, choose from keyed or keyless entry.
Each AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kit installs in about an hour with no exterior modification necessary.
- The 15" AMI Stubbie Antenna is crafted from a solid 1/4" polished stainless steel rod. Includes 3 adaptors to fit most foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Attention Dodge Owners. AMI Polished Aluminum Door Handles only fit your Dodge vehicle when installed with an AMI Bucket Assembly.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Custom Polished Aluminum Door Handles Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (Poplar Bluff, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Apr 23, 2011 6:52 AM
Reviewed by Todd M (Hinckley, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon Denali — Apr 13, 2008 9:07 PM
Very solid feeling handles, more heavy duty than the stock ones. Really makes my ride stand out. A great product overall! No instructions included so the install process has a bit of a learning curve, but not extremely hard, just time consuming. Would recommend to anyone looking for custom door handles. No problems with shipping and was delivered as promised.
Reviewed by Nicole B (Cohoes, NY) — Apr 07, 2008 6:39 AM
Reviewed by Ceasar S (Temple, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 10, 2007 11:32 AM