- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jim j (RICHMOND, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2020 3:38 PM
three of the four pieces fit and look great. the right front is not meant for my vehicle.i now have to go about the process of getting the correct part and returning the other one. i hired a professional to do the work and now i will have to go back so he can finish the job
Reviewed by Joseph F (Chase City, VA) — Jan 20, 2020 5:33 AM
2 out of the 4 were fine. The 2 back ones had scratches and cuts in the rubber backing. Autoanything refused to take them back because 2 were already installed and gave me the number to the warranty company who are replacing the back 2. Autoanything should have taken care of this and not pass it off on the customer.
Reviewed by Scott S (WORLAND, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jun 04, 2019 9:09 PM
Reviewed by George G (Gloversville, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2019 9:55 AM