- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rev up your ride's style and attitude with AMI Simulated Hood Pins
- Expertly designed to match the look of real hood pins
- Constructed from aerospace-grade T6 aluminum for lasting durability
- Comes in your choice of Polished or Black finishes
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive install with no drilling needed
- Won't interfere with your hood latch
- Sold in pairs
- AMI backs your Simulated Hood Pins with a 1-year warranty
Given the choice between driving a fully blown '69 Charger back and forth to the office and a 4-cylinder sedan, we'd all take the Charger any day of the week. If only every car could be like The General Lee. Just because you're behind the wheel of a commuter doesn't mean it can't look like a race-ready speed fiend. Give your daily driver a high-octane makeover with AMI Simulated Hood Pins.
Precision made to look just like the real thing, AMI Car Hood Pins add the bold attitude of a boss muscle car. Whether you're speeding down the highway or just cruising Main St, these fake hood pins are sure to get you noticed. Plus, they're built from premium T6 aluminum for Mopar-grade strength (and Honda-grade durability).
You don't have head down to the body shop to install your AMI Hood Pins. These ingenious stick on hood pins mount securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Plus, they come in your choice of black or polished finishes, and they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Simulated Hood Pins Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas M (MCHENRY, IL) — Aug 21, 2018 6:40 PM
Great looking simulated hood pins. Very happy with quality. They look great on my 2003 Mustang. My only concern is the tape which holds them in place. I guess only time will tell.
Reviewed by Chester S (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2018 4:35 AM