- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AMI Pedal Pads are custom-made for your rig
- Crafted from durable billet aluminum to withstand pounding
- Pedal pads fit over your existing pedal for an upgrade in style
- Install in minutes—no drilling required
- Available with circles, lines or flames
- Choose between a polished or black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
Put your pedal to metal on metal action with AMI Pedal Pads. Forget your boring factory pedal-with these custom upgrades, you're stomping on perfect billet style.
AMI Pedal Pads are crafted tough from durable billet aluminum. That means they can take a beating on-road or off, and are the ideal addition to your rugged rig's interior.
What's more, these pedal pads are custom-designed to fit directly over your factory pedal-no drilling required. Choose your killer AMI Pedal Pad with a circle, line or flame design that's sure to match your rig's hardcore style. Available with a polished or black powder coat finish. Backed by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Pedal Pads Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel F (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 02, 2010 7:20 AM
I have the black pedals for my black 2003 Jeep Wrangler. They really make the dull interior look great. Very easy to install. No drilling what so ever. Takes minutes to install.