- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/17 - 10/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get crystal-clear reception with an AMI Big Stick Antenna
- Choose from 5 lengths: 6”, 9”, 12”, 15” or 21”
- Comes with 4 adapters: 5mm male to 6mm male, 7mm female to 6mm male, 10-24 male to 6mm male, and 1/4-20 male to 6mm male
- Available in polished or black finishes
- 7/16” Round Solid Shaft
- Your AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna comes backed by a 90-day warranty
Blast your tunes loud, proud and static-free with an AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna atop your ride. No matter if you're singing along to country or R&B, your AMI Antenna is sure to bring you and your passengers the crispest sound on the road. Depending on what kind of area you live in and reception you need, you can choose from 6", 9", 12", 15" or 21" car antennas.
Featuring a 7/16" shaft, this replacement antenna is available with multiple adaptor sizes to fit all sorts of vehicles. Plus, to really get that “I'm getting better radio reception than you" message across, this stainless steel AMI Automotive Antenna is available with the stylish looks of either a shiny polished finish or a stealthy black finish.
Whatever size and music you choose, a Big Stick replacement car antenna leaves your car styling on the outside and the passengers grooving on the inside. For your complete satisfaction, your Big Stick Antenna is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Jeep Wranglers require an Antenna Cover for installation of an AMI Big Stick Antenna
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna Customer Reviews
248 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jared P (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 27, 2018 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Michael R (charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2018 10:46 AM
Great product if want to avoid scraping your antenna in tight parking decks. No signs of reduced reception. I would recommend this product and it looks great on the vehicle.
Reviewed by Kenneth G (Jasper, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 02, 2018 8:10 PM
I figured it being so short that it may not pick up good!! I was wrong. Works great. It's a stout little stubby that does the work othe Big ugly long flimsy factory antenna. I love it and it looks great!!!