Ships Between 10/18 - 10/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Show your manufacturer allegiance with the AMI Logo Third Brake Light Cover
- Custom-made for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available with wide variety of laser-cut manufacturer logos
- Carved out of billet 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Choose from bright polished, classy black powder coated and stylish brushed finishes
- Installs of your factory brake light in seconds with no drilling and no hassles
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMI Logo 3rd Brake Light Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Fly your manufacturer pride and get the final piece to your vehicle's bling package! Like a cherry on top of an epic ice cream sundae, the AMI Logo Third Brake Light Cover tops off your rig's standout looks with some extra shine over that bland factory brake light.
The AMI Logo 3rd Brake Cover comes in a variety of manufacturer logos to fit your idea of how your ride should look. Each brand name and iconic logo is precision-cut into the aluminum panel. And with your choice of brushed, black powder coated or polished finish, you can custom match it to your rig's existing style.
Crafted from high-quality 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum, AMI Third Brake Light Covers are precision shaped to the dimensions of your factory brake light. Your logo brake light cover fits over your stock light with no drilling or modifications required—all you need is a screwdriver. Better yet, they're made in the USA and backed with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AMI Logo 3rd Brake Light Covers Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony K (Buford, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jul 31, 2018 1:49 PM
Reviewed by Dominic C (Troy, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2018 6:57 PM
Reviewed by Linda D (PHENIX CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Sep 29, 2017 4:30 AM
I was just a little disappointed, as the brake light is slightly rounded and the cover doesn't clearly show the TRD Letters. The screws that came with it were way too long, so we had to use some that we already had to put the cover on the light. Great idea, but need to take into consideration that the 3rd brake light on the 2017 Toyota Tundra TRDPro protrudes from the truck's surface, so the cover doesn't totally cover the light. We are using it, but not totally happy. Thanks.