Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your vehicle's image with Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors
- Custom crafted to directly replace your stock fuel door
- Wrought from pure billet aluminum for rugged durability
- Locking fuel doors available for extra security (depending on application)
- Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware for a secure, no-drill install
- Your Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Custom style doesn't come stock. To make a name for yourself out on the road, you have to take matters into your own hands and give your ride the tough look it demands. So, beef up your street machine with the head-turning style of Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors.
A perfect accessory for your raucous rig, the Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is crafted from raw slabs of billet aluminum and carved for a custom fit in place of your stock fuel door. Once in place, this billet aluminum fuel door adds an air of distinction to your vehicle, separating you from those other steel boxes out there.
Best of all, adding the Bully Fuel Door to your auto is easier than you might think. Because of the tailored construction, this direct replacement fuel door mounts right in place of your stock gas hatch with no drilling, cutting or fighting required. For added security against gas thieves, you can also upgrade to a locking fuel door option (for certain applications). And, a 90-day warranty is included.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by arick g (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2018 7:08 AM
Reviewed by Michelle B (CHOUTEAU, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jun 02, 2017 6:37 AM
fuel door fit perfectly, looks AMAZING!!! super easy to install. only thing you need to change is ability to put in submodel of vehicle. my truck is a 2010 ford f150 raptor. it only allows me to put in f150 for parts and the raptor has very specific parts not used by normal f150's. ty