- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Polish up your profile with a lustrous set of ICI Rocker Panels
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from high-quality T-304 stainless steel with a bright finish
- Rugged enough to deflect kicked-up road rubble and protect your paint
- Mounts securely using automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your ICI Rocker Panels are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
- ICI Rocker Panel and Rocker Armor products are custom made products and are NON-RETURNABLE
In a world full of uncertainties, there are a few things you can always rely on. Peanut butter always pairs with jelly. Tom always chases after Jerry. And gleaming trim always adds an air of excitement to automobiles. When you're certain about turning heads on the road, add some serious eye candy to your cruiser with ICI Rocker Panels.
Like a finely tailored suit, ICI Rockers are custom designed to fit perfectly on your specific year, make and model—no modding needed. Working with only top-shelf materials, ICI constructs each piece from premium T-304 stainless steel with a bright, reflective finish for added depth. Beyond their rich appearance, ICI Stainless Steel Rocker Panels also deflect road debris to protect your finish from costly nicks, scratches and dings.
Mounting your ICI Stainless Rocker Panels is easier than you think. They come backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick install with no drilling, screwing or scarring required. To top it off, ICI covers your Rocker Panels with a 3-Year Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ICI Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael D (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Xterra — Sep 04, 2018 4:59 AM
Reviewed by Curt A (FLANDREAU, SD) — Mar 15, 2018 5:20 AM
Reviewed by Richard B (HEMET, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 28, 2017 9:20 AM
Great system, very good fit an ease of installion.Only hard part is your preparation in getting the surface cleaned. I think you have a winner here and you willl not be disappointed in your purchase, just take your time and clean your surface twice.