- Make your profile pop with the ribbed texture of ICI SE Series Rocker Panels
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your vehicle
- Sculpted with full-length ribs spanning the entire length of each panel for an elegant, OE appearance
- Shields against nicks, scratches and dings from kicked-up road rubble
- Built from high-quality T-304 stainless steel with a bright finish
- Installs fast and secure with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling required
- Bullet ends on the ribs block moisture from getting behind the panels
- Made in America by ICI’s skilled craftsmen
- Your ICI SE Series Rocker Panels come with a 3-Year Warranty
- ICI Rocker Panel and Rocker Armor products are custom made products and are NON-RETURNABLE
Flat trim adds flash, but it leaves your ride looking a little one-dimensional. For a more dynamic edge, deck it out with ICI SE Series Rockers. Stylized with smooth ribs running down the length of each panel, they add an air of aggression and elegance to your rig's profile.
The strong appearance of your ICI Ribbed Rocker Panels are matched by their sturdy construction. Unlike chrome-plated ABS rockers that crack after the first whack, ICI builds your SE Rocker Panels from high-quality T-304 stainless steel with a brilliant reflective finish. Not only do they turn heads with their gleaming shine, but they have plenty of backbone to survive smacks from kicked up gravel, gunk and other road debris.
For a fit and finish that rivals any factory upgrade, ICI SE Rocker Panels are custom shaped for your year, make and model. They arrive ready to install with automotive-grade 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. Plus, the ribs' bullet ends ensure a snug seal to block water from seeping in behind the panels. Best of all, ICI builds your SE Series Rockers in the USA and backs them with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI SE Series Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bob T (Traverse City, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 21, 2015 4:19 AM
I installed the ICI SE Series Rocker Panels on my 2013 Ford F 150. They were very easy to install and they look great. They are high quality and really enhance the appearance of the vehicle.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product