- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leaving the competition behind never looked better than with ProZ Chrome Bumper Trim
- Industrial CO2 laser-cut from sheets of durable, 26-gauge stainless steel
- Available in a range of contour-matching styles to accent your front/rear deck, tailgate or trunk lid
- Installation made easy – trim is pre-applied with double-sided 3M adhesive tape
- Made to the highest industry standards right here in the USA
- Your Pro Z Chrome Bumper Trim carries a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to styling your ride, leave no space to waste with ProZ Chrome Bumper Trim. These attractive add-ons are industrial CO2 laser-cut from sheets of durable, 26-gauge stainless steel for a look that will last.
ProZ Chrome Bumper Trim is available in a range of styles to contour the lines of your front and rear deck, tailgate or trunk lid. And installation doesn’t get much easier thanks to pre-applied, double-sided 3M adhesive tape.
Proudly made in the USA, your Pro Z Chrome Bumper Trim carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Chrome Bumper Trim Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David C (Pipe Creek, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Oct 19, 2018 12:31 PM
Reviewed by cynthia m (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Aug 01, 2018 8:55 PM
Reviewed by James D (GOODLETTSVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 22, 2017 2:36 PM
Reviewed by Jerry H (DUBLIN, VA) — Sep 27, 2017 8:04 AM
I Wanted to add some Top-bumper protection for my Daughter's Toyota Camry and this Pro-Z was my choice. It was an easy install and looks great, as my 9yr. old grand daughter said. She and her mother were impressed, as was I, on the appearance enhancement. I live in Va. and daughter lives in N.C., I did not photograph it at the time, so I can't provide auto pic's per below.