- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride a touch of class you can touch with ProZ Chrome Door Handle Covers
- Fashioned from automotive-grade ABS plastic or polished stainless steel (varies by application)
- Chrome Door Handle Covers are laser-cut and molded specifically to fit your vehicle
- Installation made easy by 3M adhesive that ensures an unshakeable bond
- Your ProZ Chrome Door Handle Covers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year ABS finish warranty
Your door handles are one of the most used – yet most overlooked – parts of your car. But they don’t have to be. Give them a touch of class you can actually touch with ProZ Chrome Door Handle Covers.
Constructed from automotive-grade ABS plastic or polished stainless steel (depending on your vehicle), each set of Chrome Door Handle Covers is laser-cut and molded specifically to fit your year, make and model.
Easy to install with included 3M adhesive, ProZ Handle Covers stick tight for years to come. Your ProZ Chrome Door Handle Covers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and a 3-year ABS finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Chrome Door Handle Covers Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jan K (Coshocton, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Oct 09, 2018 1:09 PM
I am very satisfied with product,ease of ordering and professionalism of auto anything staff. Thank you ProZ for the fine line of acessiories for my pick-up. Will recommend to all my friends
Reviewed by William L (Byhalia, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Jul 28, 2018 9:09 AM
Reviewed by Charles J (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lexus LS 400 — Jun 06, 2018 8:16 PM