- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale D (Shelby, MT) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Feb 08, 2020 8:09 AM
Reviewed by Jerome H (Hager City, WI) — Apr 22, 2019 8:17 PM
The product was great in all respects and very much appreciated the prompt service, that said, there was a small dent in one panel, I assume that happened during shipping that didn't show until outside paper covering was removed after installation, so perhaps the shipping packaging could be better.
Reviewed by Ervin K (NEW BERN, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 25, 2018 11:32 AM
Reviewed by Grant C (Montrose, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2018 9:10 PM
On the 14 ram 3500 (dually)the lower body lines are not designed for this kind of look. They just look cheap on this truck and the piece that goes behind rear tires on bed just had to be thrown in trash because it doesn't fit the contours. I don't recommend them on this truck. It's not putco's fault, the truck just isn't made for this kind of trim.