- Bring the bling to your truck or SUV with Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make or model
- Rides along the base of your windows, accentuating your factory lines with a unique look
- Carved from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel with a chrome polished look for unsurpassed durability
- Simple to install using pre-applied automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Doesn’t interfere with the motion of your windows
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim comes backed by a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
A line in the street has been drawn. On one side are passive people content to look like everyone else. On the other are those who want to stand out from the pack and let their sense of style shine through. For the individualists among us, Putco has designed a sleek upgrade that adds an air of subtle sophistication that sets you apart: Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim.
Rather than overpowering the look of your truck or SUV, Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim highlights and accentuates your factory lines. Tailor made for a flawless fit, they run along the base of your window and look factory made—but this is a look you won't get from any dealership appearance package.
For a deeper gleam and greater durability than chrome window trim, Putco builds your car window sill trim from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel, complete with a chrome polished look. And, you won't have to drill holes in your rig to mount ‘em—they come with automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips pre-applied, so you just stick them into place for a secure install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (CLOVER, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2018 3:44 AM
I first thought this would add too much zing but I was wrong. Wow this 10-15 min install makes my truck jump out with a touch of style and luxury. They match the chrome already on the truck. I love them. Ordering, Shipping & receiving was a breeze.
Reviewed by Adan C (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Mar 21, 2018 8:06 PM
Overall happy with the purchase. My only gripe is that the finish was already scratched/ swirled up before I put it on the truck. If they would put a protective film on the outside that could be removed after installation, it would help a lot.
Reviewed by James R (WAKE FOREST, NC) — Feb 23, 2018 6:31 AM
The Putco Window Sill trim was very easy to install, fit perfect, and really adds to the look of my 2016 Silverado.
Ships Between 8/15 - 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product