- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some jaw-dropping gleam to your vehicle with ProZ Gas Door Covers
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Installs easily and securely on your gas door using automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no cutting, drilling or modding needed
- Laser cut from premium stainless steel
- Polished for a rich chrome-esque finish
- ProZ backs your Gas Door Cover with a Lifetime Warranty
Standing out from the highway herd just got a whole lot easier—and shinier. For a touch of style that's a cinch to install, deck out your ride with a ProZ Polished Fuel Door. Whether you're cruising around town, parked in the driveway or topping off your tank, this automotive eye candy is sure to turn heads.
Watch out for ABS-style chrome gas cover impersonators. ProZ Fuel Door Covers are constructed from high-quality stainless steel that's polished for a classic chrome look. Never one-size fits all, each trim piece is laser cut following a custom pattern. So, they fit perfectly and have the strength to weather the nastiest conditions.
ProZ Gas Door Covers are all about personalization—not perspiration. Unlike complicated replacement gas covers, your ProZ Fuel Door Cover mounts on top of your stock gas door with automotive-grade 3M adhesive. There's no cutting, no drilling and no hair-pulling required—just a few minutes for a fresh new look. What's more, your ProZ Chrome Gas Door Cover is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Gas Door Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Darnell P (PEORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — Jul 14, 2019 7:15 PM
Reviewed by Jams G (TULSA, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 04, 2018 10:16 PM