- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten up your vehicle’s profile with ProZ Pillar Post Trim
- Custom designed to fit perfectly on your year, make and model
- Crafted from stainless steel for enhanced durability over old-school chrome
- Available in a wide range of trim pieces depending on your vehicle
- Mounts directly on your pillar posts with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Your ProZ Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime Warranty
The perfect fusion of vintage style and modern construction, ProZ Stainless Steel Window Trim delivers the look you want and the longevity you demand. Each piece is custom laser cut from sheets of stainless steel and sculpted for a perfect fit on your particular vehicle. After your trim has been formed, they're polished to a dazzling shine that's just as bright as chrome and survives longer.
It took a lot of advanced equipment to build your ProZ Chrome Window Strips, but you won't even need a screwdriver to install it. These alluring overlays mount in minutes using automotive-grade adhesive. To top it off, ProZ Chrome Pillars come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
279 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas L (COMMACK, NY) — Nov 07, 2018 7:46 AM
The trim looks attractive and is what I anticipated with one exception. I had the trim installed by my local body shop. The trim has a protective cover which peels off after installation. Unfortunately, after the trim was installed and the protective film was removed, it revealed a tiny dent in the rear trim which can only be discovered after the protective cover is removed.It doesn't seem to be worth the effort of removing that particular piece and trying to get a replacement.