- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your ride in style while leaving dirt at the door with Willmore Door Sill Trim
- Constructed from durable stainless steel, this trim is built to withstand even the heaviest wear and tear
- Willmore Door Sill Trim is guaranteed to be crafted to your ride’s exact measurements
- Acts as an additional line of defense to keep the inside of your ride sanitary
- Achieve the interior shine you’ve wanted without obstructing your vision with reflecting light
- Willmore Door Trim is proudly manufactured in the USA
- Your Willmore Door Sill Trim is backed by a 5-year warranty
Often distracted when we hop into our rides, we don’t notice the little something extra we dragged in behind us – dirt, trash, you name it. Willmore Door Still Trim saves your interior from being wrecked while adding a resilient accent of chrome to the inside of your ride. The ultra-strong adhesive backing keeps these step plates in place so that damaging debris stays outside. Sold in pairs. 5-year warranty.
Willmore Door Sill Trim Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cecil A (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 12, 2018 9:25 PM
Chrome is good quality, and the pieces are well wrapped in shrink wrap. Mine had a few scuff marks on one end, but not worth returning. Where to place them is puzzling. you have to dry fit and then move them to where they fit flush. Attractive addition, but over priced.
Reviewed by frank r (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2018 2:47 PM
I had to trim both door sill plates about a 1/4". By trimming the plates it allowed them to set inside the weld seams on the truck. This helped lower the profile and tuck nicely between the seams.
Reviewed by Roger D (Fayetteville, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 06, 2018 4:57 AM
Makes the sill area on my truck look better than new. They fit well and are easy to install.
Reviewed by Jerry C (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 04, 2017 5:27 AM
The fit was perfect and the stick is solid and doesnt move. Rubber hammmered a little to get it on there good. I do think they are very overpriced for what they are, 4 pieces of aluminum. Also, i ordered the less expensive version and was surprised hat it was in the billet tread style, i did not see that in the listing. But i liked them so they are on and look good, grear for kicking off mus and snow in the winter without scratching up the sills.