Ships Between 11/14 - 11/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your pull-type clutch with the ACT Monoloc Clutch Wedge Collar
- One-piece design replaces standard two-piece wedge collar and wire rings
- Segmented retaining ring spring tension is calculated and tested for optimal performance
- Provides uniform loading on bearing and pressure plate for proper alignment
- Works flawlessly regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications
- Crafted from hardened, chromoly steel construction for years of service
- Monoloc Collars are recommended for both street and race use
- Your ACT Monoloc Clutch Wedge Collar is backed by a 90-day warranty
When you're looking to jump off the line, the last thing you need is for your clutch collar to jump out of place. Unfortunately, this is a common problem with the pull-type clutches in sport compacts—caused by the two-piece collar and wire ring. So, upgrade that shifty shifter with the ACT Monoloc Clutch Wedge Collar. The powerful one-piece design replaces the weak two-piece collar and wire ring for flawless shifting, even on highly modified vehicles.
Along with the stronger and simpler one-piece design, the ACT clutch collar features a segmented retaining ring. The engineers at ACT carefully calculate and test the ring's spring tension to deliver optimal performance. And, by eliminating the problem-prone wire ring, the ACT Monoloc clutch collar provides a uniform load on the bearing and pressure plate. That way, you get proper alignment with every engagement.
Crafted from hardened, chromoly steel construction, your ACT one-piece clutch collar is designed to deliver years of service—shift after shift. Thanks to the advanced engineering and strong build, it is highly recommended for both street and race use. And best yet, ACT backs your Monoloc Clutch Wedge Collar with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)