- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crush your competition with a race-ready ACT Twin Disc MAXX Xtreme Race Clutch Kit
- Completely custom configured for your vehicle
- Intended for dedicated racecars with tuned-up turbos, NOS systems and other high-performance mods
- Dyno tested and torture tested to prove their performance and reliance
- The MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate is ACT’s stiffest, producing an impressive 70% – 150% of additional clamp load using just a single diaphragm
- Equipped with two ACT Rigid Hub Race Discs coated with ceramic friction material for 28% more torque-holding capabilities than organic Street Discs
- Finished off with a lightweight, CNC-carved aluminum Flywheel
- Also comes with release bearings, an alignment tool and pilot bearings (depending on your vehicle)
- Fully SFI 1.1 certified and ready to race
- Your ACT Twin Disc MAX Extreme Race Clutch is backed by a 90-day warranty
You’ve got the reflexes of a leopard, the strength of an panther and the ambition of a lion. Now, all you need to claim your crown as king of the concrete jungle is a racing clutch that won’t buckle under the pressure. For maximum muscle even if that means a stiff pedal, upgrade your thoroughbred racer with the ACT Twin Disc MAXX Xtreme Race Clutch Kit.
From the water box of your local drag strip to the starting line at Indianapolis, your ACT Twin Disc MAXX Xtreme Race Clutch is no fish out of water at the tracks. This highly evolved clutch kit withstands withering conditions, holds the heaviest torque loads and propels you past the competition at a cheetah’s pace. Plus, it’s custom engineered, dyno tested and track tuned for your vehicle by ACT, the industry’s most trusted name in advanced clutch technology.
So what’s under the hood of your ACT Twin Disc MAXX Xtreme Race Clutch? Everything you’d expect from a professional-grade upgrade: the MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate for 70% – 150% more clamp load, dual ceramic Race Discs in your choice of arrangements and an aluminum Flywheel to complete the assembly. Best of all, it’s built with pride in the USA and includes a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)