- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get extreme street and track action with the ACT Xtreme Street Clutch Kit
- Designed to increase your ride's torque capacity by 80%
- Perfect for both street and racing use
- Recommended for vehicles with major mods, high boost or 100+ HP nitrous
- Moderate to stiff pedal, smooth engagement, stock-to-low gear rattle
- Greatly exceeds stock performance to keep up with high-performance engines
- Includes ACT’s Xtreme Pressure Plate and one of two street discs (depends on model)
- ACT Xtreme Pressure Plate:
• 50-120% increase in clamp load
• Moderate-to-stiff pedal feel
•Recommended disc: street or race
- ACT Performance Street Disc (SS):
•ACT’s most popular disc
•Measures 8mm thick when compressed (varies slightly)
•Faster engagement and operation
•Improved hub and burst strength
•Crafted from the finest organic friction material
•Perfect for street and race use
- Rigid-hub Street Disc (SD):
•Minimum weight for faster shifts
•Ultra-high burst strength
•Engagement is quick, smooth and precise
•Provides race-proven performance with street manageability
•Increased gear noise
- Every kit includes pressure plate, disc, release bearing, pilot bearings (if required) and alignment tool
- Available in several torque capacities and driving characteristics (consult the ACT abbreviation code chart to find your clutch)
- Your ACT Xtreme Street Clutch Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
We've all heard the saying, “extreme times demand extreme measures". And when it comes to transmitting high horsepower to the ground, it couldn't be more appropriate. So, take extreme measures and install the ACT Xtreme Street Clutch Kit into your extreme street machine. Boosting torque capacity by 80%, and clamp load by a race-winning 120%, the ACT Xtreme clutch kit is your extreme measure.
Transmitting power with an extreme combo of extreme components, all ACT Xtreme street clutches start with the Xtreme Pressure Plate. This bad boy increases clamp load by 50-120% with a moderate-to-stiff pedal. Then ACT mates it to one of two street discs: the ever-popular Performance Street Disc or the Rigid-Hub Street Disc. Both setups provide smooth engagement, stock-to-low gear rattle and are perfect for the road or track.
As the leading performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for sport compact and performance motoring, ACT has a reputation around the world with both street and race drivers. Whether you get extreme on the road or the track, the ACT street clutch eXtreme is the extreme measure you need. What's more, ACT backs your Xtreme Street Clutch Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Always choose a clutch that handles at least 10% over engine torque output
- With the performance gained from this product, you may experience additional wear or potential failure to the other vehicle components, such as (but not limited to) tire wear, twisted axles or input shaft, broken transmission or differential gears and even pedal assembly or engagement system damage
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACT Xtreme Street Clutch Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike L (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Neon — Apr 19, 2018 8:35 PM
Modular design! Pros: Can replace individual pieces instead of the whole kit when components become worn. Cons: May reduce space in tight engine bays, creating clearance issues. Experienced mechanics only. ADJUST YOUR CLUTCH PEDAL AFTERWARD. Stay off the throttle for 500 miles. Stiff pedal but smooth engagement. Satisfied overall. Fast, free shipping at AA.com.