- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your worn-down clutch with a complete Luk Clutch Kit
- Designed with the highest-quality and most durable parts for an extended service life
- Engineered with the latest technology to ensure flawless, trouble-free performance
- Serves as a direct-fit replacement that’s been 100% quality-tested to meet or exceed OE standards
- Choose between the standard LuK Clutch Kit or LuK Pro Gold Performance Kit for select vehicles
- Most LuK Clutch Kits include a pressure plate, clutch disc, alignment tool and throw-out bearing
- Your Luk Clutch is supported by a 12-month warranty
Subject to continuous wear-and-tear, your clutch is prone to wearing down and malfunctioning over time. Designed with the highest-quality, most durable parts for an extended service life, a complete Luk Clutch Kit features the latest technology to ensure a flawless, trouble-free performance.
These direct-fit replacement clutches have been 100% quality-tested to meet or exceed all OE specifications. The assembly includes pressure plate, clutch disc and throw-out bearing. Whether you are going to rock a standard or Pro Gold Performance Kit, Luk can hook you up. Your Luk Clutch is also supported by a 12-month warranty to keep your worries away.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LuK Clutch Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jonathan C (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Mar 15, 2019 10:49 AM
Shopping and delivery experience from Auto Anything was excellent. Product was shipped quickly and packaged appropriately to prevent damage. Included parts appeared in new condition, as expected. Installation was performed by the Chrysler dealer, so Ease of Installation is N/A from a user perspective. Installed parts are functioning as expected and dealer mechanic did not have any issues with the install.
Reviewed by John B (GOLDEN, CO) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Dec 19, 2018 9:15 PM
Reviewed by Steve W (MANCHESTER, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Nov 04, 2017 6:05 AM
Parts arrived on time, packaged well and order was accurately filled. All pieces fit just like OEM. Clutch works great - better than the old one. Highly recommend replacing the flywheel as the new assembly was balanced much better than stock. All good stuff!!