- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Engage your clutch by storing and transferring your brake fluid with a Luk Clutch Master Cylinder
- Serves as a direct-fit replacement that is both durable and effective
- 100% quality-tested to exceed OE specs for guaranteed quality
- Reduces actuation noise and friction with a special design of seals and mating surfaces
- Uses self-retaining and removable detent pins to fix the piston rod to the pedal
- Your Luk Master Cylinder is covered by a 12-month warranty
Eliminate annoying actuation noise and friction that can slow you down with a Luk Clutch Master Cylinder. Designed with special seals and mating surfaces, these top-of-the-line replacements allow you to engage your clutch by safely and efficiently storing and transferring your brake fluid.
Serving as a direct-fit replacement that is both durable and effective, Luk components are 100% quality-tested to meet or exceed OE specs for guaranteed quality. Self-retaining and removable detent pins are used to fix the piston rod to the pedal. Your Luk Master Cylinder is covered by a 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
LuK Clutch Master Cylinder Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review