- The Hypertech Power Stat Thermostat helps you get the most out of your performance tuning
- Custom-made to directly replace the factory thermostat
- Hypertech Power Stat Thermostats start coolant flowing sooner than factory devices
- Prevents detonation, halts knocking and pinging at high temps, and guards against engine damage
- Available in 160° models or 180° models for colder climate areas
- 50-state emissions legal when partnered with Hypertech Power Tuning
- Installation requires no modifications to your vehicle (install time varies by vehicle and thermostat location)
- Your Hypertech Power Stat Thermostat is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect
You always get more power when your engine is running cooler. And Hypertech's Power Stat Thermostat helps your ride stays cool, making sure you always get the most out of your high-performance tuning.
By opening the coolant flow at much lower temps than a stock thermostat, the Hypertech Power Stat puts a stop to high-temp detonation-a condition that causes knocking, power reduction and engine damage. You can pick from two models: a Power Stat that opens at 160° for chilled performance, or a 180° model designed to let engines living in cooler climates maintain a little extra warmth.
Both models of the Power Stat directly replace the factory thermostat-no modifications necessary. And, it's 50-state legal when paired with your Hypertech programming, like the Power Programmer III or HyperPac. Best yet, your Hypertech Power Stat Thermostat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hypertech Power Stat Thermostat Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wilson R (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Sep 09, 2015 4:35 AM
Who would have thought that something so small would yield such large results. My truck runs cooler therefore it runs much better. My efans work a lot less as a result. This is a great product well worth it.
Reviewed by CARLETON H (SEBASTIAN, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Corvette — May 01, 2014 9:05 AM
EASY TO INSTALL PLUS HYPERTECH IS THE BEST DELIVERY WAS ON TIME I ALSO PUT IN A COLD AIR INDUCTION,BORLA EXHAUST AND DIAQBLOSPORT PROGRAMMER WHAT A IMPROVEMENT PLENTY OF POWER
Reviewed by Garrett G (Hot Springs National Park, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Sep 10, 2013 5:30 AM
The hypertech thermostat has aloud my truck to run a lot cooler which means it runs faster because the cooler you can get your engine to run the faster its gonna run.I highly suggest this part it's not expensive at all and it can improve your performance of your car or truck by a lot.
Reviewed by Brandon L (Boise, ID) — Jun 23, 2013 12:07 PM
Vehicle seems to run cooler during normal driving conditions. When running my AC unit my vehicle still heats up especially when outside temp is above 85f.
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product