- Give your electric cooling fan a mind of its own with a Maradyne Wiring Harness
- Automatically engages your fan once your coolant reaches high temperatures
- Dial in your fan's behavior with a 185° switch, a 195° switch or an adjustable switch for custom settings
- Includes: heavy-gauge wiring harness, relay, weatherproof fuse, electrical connectors and a switch
- 1-year warranty
Whether you're pulling a horse trailer up a steep grade or drag racing down Main Street, your attention isn't on your coolant temperature. And, it doesn't have to be when you equip your electric cooling fan with a Maradyne Wiring Harness. It keeps an eye on how hot your auto's running and automatically switches on your fan before your temp gauge creeps into the red.
Everything you need to bridge the gap between your Maradyne fan and your coolant temperature is included with the Maradyne Wiring Harness. You get a heavy-gauge wiring harness, a relay, a weatherproof fuse and all electrical connections. Better still, you can pick between three temperature switches: a 185°, 195° or an adjustable switch for custom settings. And, Maradyne backs your Wiring Harness with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27