- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your engine temps in check with an ACDelco Water Pump
- Cast-iron or aluminum construction (depending on vehicle)
- Coated seals are thoroughly tested for leak-free performance
- Heat-treated shaft assemblies provide superior strength
- Bearings are permanently sealed and lubricated for improved durability
- Includes all premium components needed for trouble-free installation
- Your AC Delco Water Pump carries a 12-month limited warranty
Restore your overheating engine with an AC Delco Replacement Water Pump. Expertly engineered with coated seals, heat-treated shaft assemblies and permanently sealed bearings, these top-notch pumps provide superior, leak-free performance for miles to come. Cast-iron or aluminum construction (depending on vehicle). 12-month limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ACDelco Water Pump Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale E (Warren Center, PA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy Corvette — Mar 14, 2020 5:03 AM
Reviewed by Wendell g (marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Buick LaCrosse — Oct 06, 2018 3:45 AM
Reviewed by Alexander G (DECATUR, GA) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford F-150 — Apr 17, 2018 7:46 AM
Reviewed by Sidney J (Hueytown, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2017 8:14 AM