Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Banks Techni-Cooler system blasts cooler, denser air into your diesel powerplant
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Direct replacement for the skinny, inefficient OEM intercooler
- Bolsters power without creating black smoke or raising EGTs
- Significantly lowers boost air temps
- Improves fuel economy
- Boosts power by as much 60hp and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs
- All-aluminum design prevents melting or warping under extreme conditions
- 25% larger core surface area optimizes heat transfer for maximum cooling
- Increases air density and oxygen content by up to 10% for more complete combustion
- Extra-large end-tanks aid cooling performance
- Maximizes the power of performance tuners, intakes and exhaust
- Kit includes everything needed to install your new Banks Techni-Cooler
- Your Banks Techni-Cooler System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ditch that skinny, overworked factory intercooler and let your diesel run wild. The Banks Techni-Cooler System cools and compresses incoming air-boosting power by up to 60 ponies, and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs.
The Techni-Cooler boasts a 25% larger core surface to optimize heat transfer. And, the extra-large end-tanks blast oxygen density by up to 10%. All this cool, dense air delivers proper combustion and gnarly power gains-without raising EGTs.
To make the most of your other performance mods, the Techni-Cooler's a must. Performance tuners can't amplify airflow, which leads to backdown-less power and high EGTs. With Banks doing the breathing, your tuner delivers 100% of its advertised power and EGTs stay in the safety zone.
The all-aluminum Techni-Cooler is a direct replacement for your OEM intercooler, and Banks includes everything needed to install the kit in your specific rig. What's more, your Banks Techni-Cooler is backed by a 2-year warranty.