- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure proper engine cooling and function with a Denso Radiator
- Plastic tanks available with either aluminum or plastic cores (varies by application)
- Configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials exceed OE standards
- Cross-flow and down-flow configurations available for your engine
- Your Denso Radiators are supported by a 12-month warranty
Cool down your engine by swapping out that wheezy stock radiator. Denso Radiators deliver reliable performance – even under the most demanding conditions. These OE-exceeding replacement components are available in cross- or down-flow configurations. Aluminum or plastic cores (varies by application). 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Denso Radiator Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antonio G (PATTERSON, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Accord — Apr 03, 2019 2:41 PM
So easy to install literally I drained my radiator removed my fans , loosened some bolts removed some hoses and plugged them and took it out put the new one in the same way your old one came out and boom connect my hoses some antifreeze tighted the bolts then assembled my fan and boom ! Anyways good prices ! ( just be careful not to crack the aluminum because it can if u didn't put the bushings on or you get inpatient and crack it . ) don't rush it if you diy.
Reviewed by ULRIC C (WINNETKA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Oct 01, 2018 8:59 PM
Reviewed by Elbert R (Waipahu, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 25, 2018 5:33 PM
Order was a little delayed, but eventually got it. Box arrived a little damaged, but was well packed and no damage to radiator. Radiator was an exact fit. Satisfied with purchase. Will buy Denso products again.