- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure proper engine cooling and function with a Denso Radiator
- Plastic tanks available with either aluminum or plastic cores (varies by application)
- Configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials exceed OE standards
- Cross-flow and down-flow configurations available for your engine
- Your Denso Radiators are supported by a 12-month warranty
Cool down your engine by swapping out that wheezy stock radiator. Denso Radiators deliver reliable performance – even under the most demanding conditions. These OE-exceeding replacement components are available in cross- or down-flow configurations. Aluminum or plastic cores (varies by application). 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Denso Radiator Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ULRIC C (WINNETKA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Oct 01, 2018 8:59 PM
Reviewed by Elbert R (Waipahu, HI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 25, 2018 5:33 PM
Order was a little delayed, but eventually got it. Box arrived a little damaged, but was well packed and no damage to radiator. Radiator was an exact fit. Satisfied with purchase. Will buy Denso products again.
Reviewed by mike w (Davenport, FL) — Aug 03, 2018 5:08 PM
The radiator was good I had to use the original Sequoia side fittings but it worked good. In a previous review I complained about about unwanted emails that I could not unsubscribe. I was wrong I could unsubscribe but not from my I phone. You need to go to a pc hope I didn't mislead anyone thanks for the good service.
Reviewed by Carla F (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Apr 26, 2018 2:11 PM