- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your worn, cracked or broken-down reservoir with a new Dorman Coolant Reservoir
- Collects excess coolant to prevent contamination of both your engine compartment and the environment
- Durable plastic construction prevents fluid loss better than your factory tank
- Available in a variety of forms and sizes to suit your specific application
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- Dormant Coolant Reservoirs come with a reservoir cap for a tight seal
- Your Dorman Coolant Recovery Tanks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep that crucial coolant fluid from spilling or seeping onto the road with the quality construction and superior sealing of a Dorman Coolant Reservoir. Fashioned from durable plastic and rigorously tested, these variant-size replacement tanks are a boon to both your ride and Mother Nature. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Coolant Reservoir Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric O (MIAMI, FL) — Nov 21, 2018 4:42 AM
Reviewed by Dr. Wolfgang M (NORTH CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Aug 18, 2018 3:33 PM
After almost 17 years of service a lot of plastic parts in my Corvette gave up including the coolant reservoir. The Dorman replacement was easily installed; no filing/sandpapering needed.
Reviewed by Delphis A. K (FONTANA, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Cadillac Eldorado — Jul 31, 2018 3:11 PM
Reviewed by Keith B (Georgetown, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Dec 21, 2017 10:18 PM