- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep coolant flowing freely with a Dorman Thermostat Housing
- Re-engineered to address the common failure points of the OE component
- Constructed from the highest-quality plastic to withstands extreme temperature changes
- Housing hoses designed to slide on for easy installation
- Comes fully assembled with the thermostat, gaskets and hardware included
- Each Dorman OE Solutions Thermostat Housing Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your OE thermostat housing with a Dorman replacement that’s re-engineered to address the common failure points of that factory component. Constructed with high-quality plastic, these top-tier replacement parts withstand extreme temperature changes and come fully-assembled with slide on hoses. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Thermostat Housing Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricardo L (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Feb 23, 2017 3:20 PM
I own a 2005 Mustang 4.0 V6 and if you do too then there's a good chance you'll find out how Ford made this car knowing it'd have a few weak flaws! Case in point, the "plastic" T-Stat housing. With barely 90k miles driven I've had to replace this part for a 3rd time! I'm saving for the "metal" version, which should've been OEM. Thankfully AutoAnything has righteous prices and fast delivery. Got my order within 48 hrs. or less! Yeah it's aftermarket but it fits & is cheaper then autoparts stores!