- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Evans Prep Fluid readies your ride for a new waterless system
- Specifically engineered to rid your cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing Evans Waterless Coolant Products
- Ensures your Evans Coolant meets the water content limits to provide peak performance
- Should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed
- Not substitute for thorough draining of the cooling system and related components
- Evans Purge Fluid comes ready to use with no water required
- For use as a flush only – not intended for use as a stand-alone operating coolant
- Your Evans Prep Fluid comes with a 2-year limited warranty
Start your new system off right with Evans Coolant Prep Fluid. For use as a flush only, Prep Fluid is specifically engineered to ensure your Evans Coolant meets the water content limits by ridding your cooling system of any water-based antifreeze after draining and prior to installing waterless coolant. 2-year limited warranty.
Evans Prep Fluid Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin L (Overland Park, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Dec 07, 2017 6:29 AM
I put two gallons in an 2 gallon cooling system after draining the old water coolant and drying the system out with a shop vac. It worked perfectly. I tested the system with Evans coolant and the water percentage was at 2%.