- Keep accessories cool with the Flex-a-lite Auxiliary Universal Electric Cooling Fan
- Perfect for engine oil coolers, transmission coolers or any auxiliary accessory that requires a compact, powerful fan
- Designed for the lower cooling requirements of auxiliary accessories
- Measures 10” and is crafted with a one-piece, molded nylon shroud
- Reversible motor for your pusher or puller needs
- Compact design fits right where you need it
- Available with or without adjustable thermostat controller
- Controller model lets you adjust activation temps between 180°-240°
- Turns fan on when the vehicle air conditioner is engaged (controller model only)
- Includes mounting hardware, install instructions & multi-language wiring diagram
- Each universal fan includes a 2-wire pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Your Flex-a-lite Auxiliary Universal Electric Cooling Fan is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hot rods aren't just hot in name only—they tend to run that way, too. So, you not only need to keep the engine cool, but the accessories too. And, since the radiator fan is busy with the radiator, keep your auxiliaries cool with the Flex-a-lite Auxiliary Universal Electric Cooling Fan.
Designed for engine oil coolers, transmission coolers and any auxiliary accessory, this 10" Flex-a-lite electric fan is compact and powerful. The small size fits right where you need it, and the reversible motor lets you set it up to push or pull the air. And, the one-piece, molded nylon shroud keeps debris out of the blades.
Available with or without an adjustable thermostat controller, your Flexalite push pull fan gives you the control you need. You can let it run free, or set the activation to trigger at specific temperatures. Even ‘cooler', Flex-a-lite backs your Auxiliary Universal Electric Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/05 - 9/07
There are no customer reviews for this product