- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get the highest volume airflow with the Flex-a-lite Black Magic X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan
- The most powerful single electric fan available
- Covers 45% more radiator surface area than the regular Black Magic S-blade
- Shrouded fan creates 45-50% higher heat transfer than cage fans
- Powerful 15” design produces 3,300 cfm of airflow
- Fan shroud measures 21.5" x 17.5" by 4.1875" deep
- Boosts power and MPGs by eliminating the belt-driven drag of factory fans
- Delivers consistent cooling, regardless of engine RPM
- Removing manual fan assembly lowers A/C temps and extends water pump life
- Computer-engineered S-Blades run quietly & efficiently
- Draws air through the rugged one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud
- Easily installs into almost any full-size engine bay
- Reversible motor for use as a pusher or puller fan
- Rigid bracket mounting system means no thru-core mounting needed
- Choose 12V or 24V, fan only or with adjustable thermostat controller to adjust on/off temps
- Adjuster models let you set the fan activation between 180°-240°
- Includes fan, shroud, installation instructions and wiring diagram
- Each universal fan includes a wiring pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Your Flex-a-lite Black Magic X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan is backed by a 1-year warranty
Extreme cases demand extreme measures. To battle extreme under-hood temperatures, the smart hot-rodder turns to the most powerful single electric fan available—the Flex-a-lite Black Magic X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan. Covering 45% more radiator surface area than the regular Black Magic S-blade fan, this powerful 15" fan magically moves 3,300 cfm of airflow.
Eliminating the belt-driven drag of the factory fan, Flex-a-lite Black Magic X-treme Fans free your engine to produce more horsepower, torque and MPGs. Plus, your engine benefits from an extended lifespan and quieter operation by running cooler. On top of the power and mileage benefits, your Flex-a-lite X-treme s-blade fan drops A/C temps and extends water pump life.
Your X-treme fan draws air through a rugged one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud. And, the universal design fits into nearly any full-size engine bay. Plus, you can choose 12V or 24V models, and with or without an adjustable thermostat controller. Even more extreme, Flex-a-lite backs your Black Magic X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Black Magic X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry M (Great Bend, KS) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — May 23, 2018 8:45 AM
I have not yet gotten to the point of installing this monster of a blade system. Although having opened the box, it does look like it will do the job I want it to. I am impressed, looks good, looks very functional and can't wait to get it in and see it working.
Reviewed by Steve G (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2018 8:20 PM
It's amazing how much power you lose with an old mechanical fan. I've noticed a difference in the low end torque of my Dodge Ram since I removed the mechanical fan and replaced it with this fan. The air conditioner also runs quite a bit cooler. There's a reason the 2019 Ram Hemis are going to be coming out with an electrical fan,MORE POWER. I haven't had it long enough to say whether or not it will save on fuel my guess is that I will notice one maybe two miles to the gallon more.
Reviewed by William T (Tucson, AZ) — Apr 25, 2015 6:49 AM
Flex-a-Lite Black Magic X-treme S-blade#180. Fan fit like it came from the factory.The engine is a 327/40 over. The fan works GREAT it turns on and off, and cools the motor down.I live in Tucson Az. In the summer the blacktop is about 130 deg.
Reviewed by Jarrett E (Edna, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Mar 31, 2015 9:25 PM
This fan installs and wires in easily. The difference in space between the fan and the front of the motor, versus stock fan and shroud, is incredible. This in itself is worth the cost of the fan. The fan itself operates solidly and keeps my engine running about 5 degrees cooler. The fan is a little on the loud side but this is to be expected with the airflow and doesn't take away from the fan rating.
Reviewed by Scott H (Lavonia, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2014 4:04 PM
Used on 2001 Silverado to replace fan clutch. All I used for fan clutch removal was a big adjustable wrench and a hard rubber hammer. Yes, it really is that easy. Fan was packaged well and very easy to install. I had a Severe or heavy duty clutch fan on my engine and I freed up a lot of torque that was being robbed by the clutch fan assy. Would recommend this e-fan to anyone. Did a lot of pre-wiring and it sped up actual installation of fan assy. Well thought out and needed product.