- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Control your cool with Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fan Controls
- Choose from basic, variable speed, variable temp and combo models
- Turns your fan on/off at the desired temperature, unlike switched models
- Easily adjustable activation temperatures let you set it just for your hot rod
- Fan runs 30-45 seconds after the vehicle is turned off (select models)
- Turns the fan on when air conditioner is engaged (most models)
- Basic models adjust on/off temps between 180°-240°F
- Variable Speed models allow on/off trigger point between 160°-240°, variable speeds between 60%-100% & 30-second after-turn-off run time (select models)
- Turn fan on at 60% power and increase speed as temperatures rise (select models)
- Variable Speed models let you choose a push-in radiator core-temp probe or screw-in temp sensor
- Fast and easy to install Your Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fan Controls are backed by a 1-year warranty
Since no two hot rods are alike, it's unlikely that any two rods would share the same cool-down needs. Yet, when you're shopping for radiator fan controls, it's hard to find any that are as custom as your custom ride. But now, you can get as custom with your cooling as you like with Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fan Controls.
With several types and styles to choose from, you can find a Flex-a-lite fan controller made just for your vehicle. For on/off settings at a desired temperature, go for the basic model. And, for detailed settings like temp-controlled on/off, variable speeds as temps increase and adjustable after-shut-down run times, go for the Flex-a-lite variable speed fan controller or the Flex-a-lite temperature controller.
From basic to extreme and everything in between, there's a Flexalite fan control kit made for your custom needs. And even better, Flex-a-lite backs your Electric Cooling Fan Controls with a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fan Controls Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Mustang — Oct 01, 2015 6:35 PM
Installation was simple. Instructions were easy. There's even a Video on the web that explains how to hook it up. I hooked it up to the flex-a-lite 118 fan because I have a 12 rib d1sc procharger on my 88 mustang and need a slim fan for this Houston heat. The controls and fan worked perfectly. I tested it in Houston traffic and 100 degree heat. The fan shuts down 30 seconds after the key is turned off, which is like new cars. It also triggers off of ac. All I can say is it was worth it.
Reviewed by Robert E (Grafton, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — May 28, 2014 4:33 PM
Great decent priced controller. ALL needed parts are included, install a breeze. Originally installed a different brand controller that was suggested to 'complement' the aftermarket installed fans on my F150. Didn't last a week before controller failed. I needed a replacement that would work ! The Flex-A-lite controller has better reviews, so made the switch and am MUCH happier. Not only does this controller look cleaner, but has more options and heavier current ratings.