- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Get extreme airflow in a slim package with the Flex-a-lite Low Profile S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan
- Perfect for cooling down tight-fitting engine compartments
- 12” blades move a massive amount of engine-cooling air
- Single fans produce 1250 cfm—dual fans produce 2500
- Single models measure 15” x 13.5" by 2.625" deep, duals 26.25” x 15.5 by 2.625”
- Boosts power and MPGs by eliminating the belt-driven drag of factory fans
- Delivers consistent cooling, regardless of engine RPM
- Removing manual fan assembly lowers A/C temps and extends water pump life
- Computer-engineered S-Blades run quietly & efficiently
- Draws air through the rugged one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud
- Rigid bracket and thru-core installation kit included
- 12V motors draw minimal power
- Choose fan only, or include adjustable thermostat controller or variable-speed adjustable thermostat controller
- Includes fan, shroud, installation kit and wiring diagram
- Each universal fan includes a wiring pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Your Flex-a-lite Low Profile S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan is backed by a 1-year warranty
Big engines in small bays are a performance dream, but the tight squeeze can cause high-heat nightmares. With the Flex-a-lite Low Profile S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan, you get extreme airflow in a small package. Perfect for cooling down tight-fitting engine compartments, the 12" low profile s-blade cooling fans move massive amounts of engine-cooling air.
Removing the belt-driven fan eliminates power-sucking parasitic drag. Flex-a-lite low profile s-blade cooling fans let your engine put its energy toward producing power, torque and MPGs. Plus your engine stays cooler, giving it a longer life and quieter operation. Beyond the power and mileage boosts, low profile s-blade universal electric cooling fans drop A/C temps and extend water pump life.
Your Flex-a-lite fan draws air through a low-profile one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud. The super-slim, universal design measures only 2.625" thin and fits into nearly any engine bay. Plus, you can choose single or dual fans, with or without an adjustable thermostat controller and/or a variable speed controller for customized control. And best yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Low Profile S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.