- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get monster airflow with Flex-a-lite Monster Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fans
- Perfect for the cooling demands of big trucks, slow in-city driving, heavy towing and body lifts
- Dual 15”, 8-blade fans move a massive amount of engine-cooling air
- The most powerful fan on the market—moves between 5500-6000 cfm
- One-piece fan shroud measure 31.875” x 17" by 4.5" deep
- Boosts power and MPGs by eliminating the belt-driven drag of factory fans
- Delivers up to 27hp, 34lbs torque and 2-3 MPG (depends on driving style and conditions)
- Consistently cools engine regardless of RPM
- Removing manual fan assembly lowers A/C temps and extends water pump life
- Draws air through the rugged one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud
- Rigid bracket and thru-core installation kit included
- Choose standard-blade puller or S-blade reversible fan design
- Choose 12V or 24V motors, both with minimal amperage draw
- Choose fan only or with adjustable thermostat controller and/or variable speed controller
- Includes fan, shroud, installation kit and wiring diagram
- Each universal fan includes a wiring pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Your Flex-a-lite Monster Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fans are backed by a 1-year warranty
Big trucks with big engines have big needs—and that includes the coolant system. So, keep that monster under the hood cool with the Flex-a-lite Monster Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fan assembly. Perfect for lifted trucks, slow in-city driving and heavy towing, this monster assembly cools your ride with dual 15", 8-blade fans that move between 5500-6000 cfm.
Not only is this the most powerful fan on the market, it boosts performance, too. By removing the belt-driven fan, Monster dual electric cooling fans eliminate power-sucking parasitic drag. And, this reduction can deliver up to 27hp, 34lbs torque and 2-3 MPG! Plus your engine stays cooler for a longer life and quieter operation. And, you get lower A/C temps and extended water pump life.
Your Flex-a-lite monster dual universal electric cooling fans draw air through a low-profile one-piece injection-molded nylon fan shroud that measure 31.875" x 17" by 4.5" deep. Plus, you choose 12V or 24V motors, with or without an adjustable thermostat controller and/or a variable speed controller for customized control. Best yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Monster Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fans with a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Monster Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven T (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 1:06 AM
Order came as expected and was happy with the delivery time. However, the kits and bracket that came with the fan was not for my Truck. I was disappointed and was not bolt on as i expexted it to be. By then it was too late already. I already took apart my truck and ready to install. I had to go to my local hardware store and spent another $40 in order for the fan to be install correctly. Not sure why i still got the wrong fans thats not for my truck when i selected my year/make/model prior.
Reviewed by Brian R (Fountain, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2015 5:32 PM
Great fans very quiet. Go great with cai tb 180 therm and a stage 2 performance mudule. All I can hear is the engines performance now. Keeps engine good and cold. Install was hardest part other then removal of clutch fan. Had to torch the bolt would not come off with air chisel etc. But other then that it was straight forward. Would deff recommend.
Reviewed by Lisa H (Lampe, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jun 03, 2015 6:49 AM
Reviewed by eugene p (TONOPAH, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 14, 2013 8:59 PM