Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Turn your engine bay into an ice box with Flex-A-Lite X-treme S-blade Electric Cooling Fans
- Universally designed to work with practically any vehicle
- Decked out with a dozen powerfully pitched S-blades and a high-output 12V motor
- Produces 20% more airflow than lesser S-blade fans for maximum performance and efficiency gains
- Available in your choice of single fan or dual-fan models
- The single fan produces 1505cfm of airflow and measures 15" x 13-1/2" x 4"
- The dual fan pumps out 3000cfm of airflow and measures 26-1/4" x 15-1/2" x 4"
- Constructed with a one-piece, glass-reinforced nylon shroud for serious heat resistance
- Comes with the fan alone, the fan with an adjustable thermostat controller or a fan with a variable speed and adjustable thermostat controller
- Universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and installation instructions included
- Flex-A-Lite backs your X-treme Universal Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty
You know that feeling you get when you crack open an icy bottle of soda on a sweltering summer afternoon and take a soul-refreshing swig? Or when your buddy convinced you to dive into that frozen lake during a February ice fishing excursion? If you take both bone-chilling experiences and dunk them in a vat of liquid nitrogen, you're halfway to the cooling performance delivered by the Flex A Lite S Blade X-treme Series of high-flow fans.
If your engine doesn't already have a beanie, you better start knitting one—it's about to get a lot icier under the hood. Your Flex A Lite Xtreme Cooling Fan whips up 20% more airflow than traditional S-blade designs. There's no sorcery at play—just ingenious engineering. Each Flexalite Universal Extreme Fan features a powerful 12V motor spinning a dozen aggressively-angled S-blades. This one-two design punch delivers an impressive 1505cfm for singe-fan models and 3000cfm for dualies.
No matter how sizzling your engine compartment, Flex-A-Lite X-treme Cooling Fans have the stomach to survive. Their one-piece, glass-reinforced nylon shroud is built to withstand blazing-hot temperatures. You can set one up as a replacement primary fan or an auxiliary pusher fan. Plus, every X-treme S-blade fan comes with universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and a 1-year warranty.