- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Gates Radiator Hose keeps your engine running cool and driving smoothly
- Advanced fiber construction provides incomparable durability and extreme pressure-resistance
- Premium EPDM rubber compound construction defends against the high temps of full-throttle driving
- 10-15 times more resistant to water permeation than a standard silicone hose
- Direct-fit replacement withstands electrochemical degradation (ECD)
- Suitable for marine applications – but not compatible with fuel or oil transfer applications
- Performs up to SAE 20R5 type EC class D-2 specifications
- Your Gates Radiator Hose is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It’s a big responsibility to prevent your vehicle from overheating, and Gates Radiator Hoses are more than up to the task. Designed to resist the leading cause of untimely hose failure – electromechanical degradation – this top-of-the-line replacement hose is flexible without giving, and installs directly in place of your ousted OE hose.
The magic is truly in the making when it comes to the Gates Replacement Radiator Hose. It combines advanced fiber construction with a premium EPDM rubber compound for exceptional durability and resistance to high-pressure extremes that go hand-in-hand with full-throttle driving. The EPDM also prolongs the effectiveness of coolant because it’s up to 15 times better against water permeation than the silicone in most hoses.
Gates Radiator Hoses perform according to SAE 20R5 type EC class D-2 specs and are permissible with marine applications – but not with fuel or oil transfer applications. Your Gates Radiator Hose is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gates Radiator Hose Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James P (Clovis, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Excursion — Jun 05, 2019 6:58 AM
Reviewed by Dana H (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Dec 05, 2017 7:49 PM
Reviewed by matthew r (COATESVILLE, IN) — Sep 03, 2017 7:24 PM
My purchase of the gates radiator hose was fanominal. It was fairly easy to fix. Love shopping on autoanything now after finding out about them. Never have had any problems with them.