- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay cool with the HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Crafted from 3-ply premium-grade reinforced high-temp silicone
- Replaces wimpy, cracked or old OEM hoses with race-proven materials
- Features a direct-fit OEM replacement—no one-size-fits-all here
- Built to withstand the harsh high temperatures and pressures of the racetrack
- Maintains peak efficiency during both competition and daily driving
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Includes 100% stainless steel clamps for easy installation
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting colors
- Your HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re tearing it up at the track or mowing it down on your morning commute, high temperatures are your engine’s mortal enemy. So put that performance killer on ice with the HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit. Swapping out wimpy, cracked and old OEM hoses for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS radiator hoses keep the temps down and the power up.
Each HPS radiator hose is crafted from triple-ply, premium-grade reinforced high-temp silicone. Designed to withstand the harsh temperatures and the high pressures of the racetrack, this HPS coolant hose kit always maintains peak efficiency during both racing and daily driving.
Each kit features a direct-fit OEM replacement design that slips right in place—no more bending and stretching some one-size-fits-all tubing. Plus, the included 100% stainless steel clamps makes the installation even smoother. Silicone Radiator Hose Kits are available in an assortment of engine highlighting colors and backed a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kits Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ramon M (FORT MOHAVE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2019 12:34 PM
Reviewed by David S (AGAWAM, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Feb 24, 2019 6:04 PM
Reviewed by Kristapher G (CRESTVIEW, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 22, 2019 7:47 AM
I received a nice set of hoses they were well packaged and arrived pretty quick. I had some minor difficulties installing but it was mostly the Oem parts I was removing. I will say that I'm glad that I ordered the clamps with this kit. The oemclamps are a pain to remove. I'm really impressed with the quality of this kit thanks.
Reviewed by Lance K (Clark, NJ) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 06, 2018 5:05 AM
The product was received as provided in description and specifications. Direct fit without modifications. All parts shipped with all proper installation hardware. Appearance and quality appear to be well above average.