- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay cool with the HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Crafted from 3-ply premium-grade reinforced high-temp silicone
- Replaces wimpy, cracked or old OEM hoses with race-proven materials
- Features a direct-fit OEM replacement—no one-size-fits-all here
- Built to withstand the harsh high temperatures and pressures of the racetrack
- Maintains peak efficiency during both competition and daily driving
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Includes 100% stainless steel clamps for easy installation
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting colors
- Your HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re tearing it up at the track or mowing it down on your morning commute, high temperatures are your engine’s mortal enemy. So put that performance killer on ice with the HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kit. Swapping out wimpy, cracked and old OEM hoses for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS radiator hoses keep the temps down and the power up.
Each HPS radiator hose is crafted from triple-ply, premium-grade reinforced high-temp silicone. Designed to withstand the harsh temperatures and the high pressures of the racetrack, this HPS coolant hose kit always maintains peak efficiency during both racing and daily driving.
Each kit features a direct-fit OEM replacement design that slips right in place—no more bending and stretching some one-size-fits-all tubing. Plus, the included 100% stainless steel clamps makes the installation even smoother. Silicone Radiator Hose Kits are available in an assortment of engine highlighting colors and backed a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HPS Silicone Radiator Hose Kits Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (Annandale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 04, 2017 2:12 PM
PRODUCT looks great in my truck.I feel safe now reolacing the ones that 112,000 miles on them
Reviewed by Carlos E A (Tustin, CA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota MR2 — Jul 01, 2017 11:23 AM
Use the stock static pressure style clamp at the rear plastic filler neck to avoid breaking by overtightening the "endless tourque" screw clamp
Reviewed by Lloyd R (Scranton, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Jun 18, 2017 1:43 PM
Perfect fit, the bends factory perfect and the quality of the hoses and clamps is great. I am very happy it. I replaced almost every hose for the cost of 2 of the OEM hoses.