- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Crank up your cooling power with a Maradyne Challenger Series Electric Cooling Fan
- Its heavy-duty motor is ideal for on-road motoring
- Reversible S-blades for push/pull fanning
- Built from lightweight, impact-resistant, glass-filled nylon
- Concentric rings around your Maradyne Challenger Series Fan fight off blade flexing at high RPMs
- Dynamically balanced for smoother spinning, quieter use and longer motor life
- Multiple sizes and strengths available
- Mounting hardware included
- 1-year warranty
You don't need a weed whacker to trim your beard. And, you don't need a NASCAR-grade fan for your street machine. Get cooling power to burn without burning through your savings with a Maradyne Challenger Series Electric Cooling Fan, the perfect electric fan for speedy road warriors and occasional track carvers.
Your Maradyne Challenger Series Electric Cooling Fan is packed with all the major design features as the pro-grade Maradyne Champion Series Electric Fan—high-strength glass-filled nylon construction, reversible S-blades for push/pull fanning, dynamically balanced blades for quieter, smoother spinning. There's just one difference: the heavy-duty Challenger Series motors are not as sealed against moisture and grit as the Champion's motors, so they're perfect for roadway driving.
Whether you're sitting behind the wheel of a trailer-towing truck or a tire-smoking roadster, you can push your ride's performance with confidence because the Maradyne Champion Series Fan is on the job. It's powered by your electrical system, so it won't add horsepower-robbing drag to your engine. It also comes with all mounting hardware, instructions and a 1-year lower price guarantee.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Maradyne Challenger Series Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nolan L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jan 25, 2012 4:21 PM