Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Vent more heat from your engine bay for sizzling performance with Mishimoto Aluminum Fan Shroud Kits
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Amplifies your cooling system's performance, boosting power while protecting against heat damage
- Built from aircraft-grade aluminum for lasting strength and serious weight savings
- Fully TIG welded with pulse-raising brushed aluminum finish
- Comes loaded with Mishimoto electric high performance fan(s)
- Keeps your engine components safe and delivers extreme performance
- Your Mishimoto Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty
The secret to unleashing the full fury of your ride's engine is not shrouded in mystery—the cooler the motor, the hotter the performance. And, one of the easiest ways to drop the mercury under the hood is by installing a Mishimoto Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit. Engineered to optimize your fan's cooling powers, it helps channel more air away from your radiator for icier conditions in your engine compartment—and more heat in your throttle.
It's time to toss your overweight, underwhelming stock fan & shroud out with the trash. Mishimoto Fan Shroud Kits come custom sized for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory equipment. Not only do they deliver superior heat venting, but they also help guard against other engine components falling into the whirling blades of your fan.
Whether you're building up a bona fide racer or just protecting your daily driver from overheating, Mishimoto Fan Shrouds are strong enough for the track yet safe for the street. Each one is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with precise TIG welds and a head-turning brushed finish. Best of all, Mishimoto covers your Performance Fan Shroud with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Aluminum Fan Shroud Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason I (Austell, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Jun 05, 2015 4:51 AM
I just have to say that i replaced my stock fans in my 350z with the mishimoto fans and my temp gauge never moves. Heat doesn't stand a chance against these fans. Very pleased. Auto Anything is fantastic also with awesome support.
Reviewed by Dana N (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 BMW Z3 — Nov 15, 2014 6:59 PM