- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn down the temperature under your hood with a Mishimoto Aluminum Performance Radiator
- Custom designed for a drop-in fit for your year, make and model
- Used and trusted worldwide by professional drifters, time attackers and rally racers
- Increases your cooling efficiency up to 30%, so you can safely stoke your engine’s fire
- Built with a 100% brazed aluminum core
- The all-aluminum frame features precise TIG welds
- The polished end tanks add an electrifying shine to your motor bay
- Equipped with a Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and dowty oil seal
- Mishimoto backs your Aluminum Radiator with a Lifetime Warranty
What do daily drivers and drag racers have in common? They both lose power when engine temperatures spike. To keep your powerplant from overheating in traffic or at the track, put it on ice with Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators. Like adding an air conditioner to your engine bay, they boost your cooling power up to 30% for sizzling performance wherever your drive.
Whether you're building a street smoker, pro drifter or a show pony, no respectable engine compartment is complete without a Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator. While safe for street use, these under-the-hood glaciers are built to withstand ruthless racing conditions. The core is built from fully brazed aluminum, and the rest of the radiator features TIG-welded aluminum construction—the optimal design for maximum heat control.
Put down the angle grinder and plasma cutter—Mishimoto Performance Radiators are custom sized for a drop-in fit. They feature polished end tanks, a Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and a dowty oil seal. Plus, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by amber k (LEBANON, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Impreza — Jul 04, 2017 8:58 PM
Bought this radiator to replace the factory one and to upgrade. Couldn't be happier, looks great works great, had to open up the mount holes a tiny bit, but fit perfectly after that
Reviewed by Bryce B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Jun 15, 2017 1:54 PM
Not only does this really pop and stand out in the engine bay, it also helps with performance. This brought my temps down on my 06 STI tremendously and I highly recommend it! Can't beat Mishimoto lifetime warranty!
Reviewed by Seth W (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Mar 06, 2016 7:21 AM
After 122,000 miles on my stock radiator needed to be replaced. I am glad I purchased this all aluminum radiator from AutoAnything at a price that couldn't be beat. I had no issues installing it as the fit was perfect and the extra coolant capacity is a bonus. I should have ordered some replacement hoses though as the very small hoses were stretched out (turbo and overflow tank) and with the old radiator were a press fit but on the new radiator need to be clamped on to prevent leaks.