- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/02 - 1/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Crank up the wind power in your engine bay with Mishimoto Electric Cooling Fans
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a wide range of rides
- Universal design allows for fully custom mounting
- Super-slim profile that fits flush against your radiator for maximum flow efficiency
- Kicks on to start fanning your fiery motor sooner and maintain cooler temps longer
- Available with or without mounting kits to suit your needs
- Lifetime Warranty included with your Mishimoto Cooling Fan
Scientists will tell you that California's Death Valley is the hottest place on Earth. Even though the mercury has spiked as high as 134 degrees, that's sweater weather compared to the conditions in your engine compartment. Not only can you fry an egg in there, you can practically BBQ a brisket during your afternoon commute. Turn down the heat under the hood by cranking up the airflow with a Mishimoto Electric Cooling Fan.
Gale-force wind power is what you get when you upgrade with a Mishimoto Fan. Designed for maximum air movement and minimal clearance, it's slim enough to mount smack dab on the face of your radiator just millimeters away from the fins. At that point-blank range, each gust of air delivers an icy punch that optimizes your entire cooling system—which in turn adds fire to your throttle.
Whether you're driving around in a hot hatch, sport compact or a sleeper sedan, Mishimoto Radiator Fans come in a range of universal sizes to fit most vehicles. Plus, Mishimoto covers your Electric Cooling Fan with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Explorer — Oct 01, 2016 8:27 AM
Reviewed by Eric S (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 1958 Chevy Impala — Jun 30, 2016 2:59 PM
I just recently purchased and installed this cooling fan, I found it to be quiet as I cannot hear it when sitting in my car just idleing or driving, however, the mounting kit. Leaves a bit to be desired, the concept is good but the little locking tabs that push on over the plastic cable doesn't always lock into place, I had to modify one using a regular plastic tie which works better than the kit ones itself, other than that, great fan.