Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Beat back the heat under your hood with a Mishimoto Thermo Fan Switch
- Custom designed for your ride
- Triggers your radiator fan at 80 degrees Celsius, 15 degrees before your stock switch
- Perfect for performance-minded drivers
- Works with both stock and aftermarket fans
- Easy to install in place of your factory switch
- Your Mishimoto Fan Switch comes with a Lifetime Warranty
When you're turning your stock ride into a speed fiend, you have to hit the three critical areas: engine, suspension and cooling. Hefty horsepower propels you past the competition, and tight handling lets you juke jokers. But, it's the cooling system that keeps everything running strong. For even greater motor-chilling efficiency, start the cool down process sooner by installing a Mishimoto Electric Fan Thermo Switch.
See, a thermo switch is a lot like a turkey thermometer—it engages once it hits the ideal temperature. Your stock switch is designed for commuters, so it waits until you hit 95 degrees Celsius before switching on. But, the Mishimoto Thermoswitch is engineered for performance, and kicks on at 80 degrees Celsius—a full 15 degrees sooner. And, by icing your engine down before it starts to boil over, you maintain maximum output and retain your winning edge.
Whether you're running an upgraded fan or sticking with stock, the Mishimoto Electric Fan Thermo Switch is versatile enough to work with factory or aftermarket equipment. It's custom designed to directly replace your stock switch. And, Mishimoto backs your Electric Fan Thermo Switch with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)