- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep it all cool with Mishimoto Heat Resistant Silicone Ducting
- Channels cool air to any vital location in your vehicle
- Perfect for cooling brakes or routing air towards your air intake
- Crafted from flexible, heat-resistant silicone
- Available in multiple diameter & length sizes
- Your Mishimoto Heat Resistant Silicone Ducting is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects
To take the win, you gotta beat the heat. And, to beat the heat with pinpoint accuracy, you gotta keep cool with Mishimoto Heat Resistant Silicone Ducting. By channeling cool air to any location in, on and around your vehicle, Mishimoto silicone ducting is perfect for cooling brakes, the air intake stream and even the cockpit of your racecar.
Mishimoto heat-resistant ducting is made from heat-resistant silicone, so it stands up to rising temps while doing its job of cooling temps. And, since it's easy to bend and available in a variety of sizes, you can twist it and turn it and mount it just about anywhere you need fresh, cool air. Best yet, Mishimoto backs your Heat Resistant Silicone Ducting with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Heat Resistant Silicone Ducting Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andrew M (Roxborough, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A4 — Aug 21, 2017 8:57 PM
I used this hose for ducting cold air to my brakes. It made a tremendous difference on the racetrack. I didn't experience any brake fade at all with these hoses. They're pretty stiff and may be a little tricky to route. They also are hard to cut super clean, but they were able to withstand 500ºF+ no problem. Definitely a must have for any car going on a racetrack.