- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Turn down the heat inside your radiator with Mishimoto Liquid Chill Coolant Additive
- Tested and proven to reduce engine temperatures by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Safe for all traditional cooling systems—use it on your daily driver, weekend racer, diesel truck, dirt bike or motorcycle
- Infused with a corrosion inhibitor that both prevents rust and breaks up existing deposits
- 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive & and non-toxic
- Easy to use—just pour it in and go
- Comes in a 4oz bottle
- Mishimoto Liquid Chill includes a Lifetime Warranty
On a blistering-hot summer afternoon, nothing cools you down faster than a tall glass of ice water, lemonade or fizzy cola. Likewise, when you're pushing your motor to the limit, the best way to ice it down from the inside out is with Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive. Like liquid nitrogen for your cooling system, it's proven to drop your engine temperatures by up to 30 degrees.
Whether you're whipping around turn four at the track or stuck in stop-and-go traffic, Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive helps keep your powerplant from blowing its stack. Just pop off your radiator cap (when your system is cool), pour in the Mishimoto Liquid Chill and you're done. It's completely safe for any alloy radiator on any type of vehicle—motocross dirt bikes, drift-racing hatchbacks and hard-pulling diesel pickups.
More than just a cooling agent, Mishimoto Liquid Chill is fortified with a powerful corrosion inhibitor that fights off rust and helps break up existing buildup in your system. Better still, it's completely biodegradable and non-toxic, making it good for your motor and Mother Nature. It comes in a 4oz bottle and is backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty.
- Use 2 bottles of Liquid Chill for trucks and SUVs.
- Use 1 bottle of Liquid Chill for sport compact cars.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)