- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cool your oil temps with the Mishimoto Universal Oil Cooler Kits
- Universal construction fits into your custom build
- Choose from multiple cooling row options
- Perfect for street, track and strip
- Works for vehicles with stock or modified engines
- Dramatically decreases oil temperatures
- Allows for ample airflow which creates optimal cooling
- Cooler oil temps improve component durability and longevity
- Adaptable to cool any automotive fluid—tranny, power steering, etc.
- Prevents premature oil and fluid breakdown
- 8mm external cooling fins create maximum cooling surface area
- Aluminum end tanks are fully TIG-welded to the 100% aluminum core
- Internal tubes feature special bracing to handle up to 120 psi
- Select silver or stealth black finish (select models)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Mishimoto Universal Engine Oil Cooler Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Push performance to the outer limits while keeping oil temperatures in the lower limits with the Mishimoto Universal Engine Oil Cooler Kit. Designed to keep the engine oil cool on any vehicle, the Mishimoto cooler is perfect for the street, strip, track, backwoods and badlands—anywhere your performance powerplant needs ultimate cooling and maximum performance.
Featuring a universal design, the Mishimoto oil cooler core is workable to any custom project. You can choose from a single or dual-pass design, 10, 19 or 25 cooling rows and several heights, widths and thicknesses, so there's always a cooler for your needs. Plus, the Mishimoto universal oil cooler core isn't just about oil. It can be adapted to cool any automotive fluid from the power steering to the tranny and any fluid or oil in between.
What really makes the Mishimoto oil cooler tick is the track-ready construction. Crafted from 100% aluminum from the side tanks to the core, the entire assembly is then TIG-welded for maximum strength. And, most models let you choose a silver or stealth black finish, emblazoned with the Mishimoto logo, to up the custom style. Even better, Mishimoto backs your Oil Cooler with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Mishimoto Universal Oil Cooler Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James A (Crestview, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Apr 25, 2017 2:43 PM